Monday, April 16, 2012

A new name is on its way

Hi -

I am not sure how this is going to work, but I have to change the name of this blog from the use of "daily" to something more appropriate - like "weekly."

I simply can't get here every day, and that is a shame. (Everything that I might want to say is earthshaking - right?)

Gotta run to the bank right now. My Web site host hit my account for a year's worth of rent after I had cancelled that account back in March. Things like that are enough to drive a good Redneck completely nuts, but the host eMailed to me that they azre sending the $$$ back to the bank. I have to see if my good friends, those greedy bankers, will credit me for the $38 overdraft fee they hit me with.

Yup - it is going to have to be the Weekly Redneck. We'll figure that one out when I get back from the bank.

Gus :-)))

http://gustheredneck.hubpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment